• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Purchased new Epson Surecolor 30675PE how is the Onyx Rip that comes with it?

hpwraps

I am taking delivery of a new Epson Surecolor 30675PE and was wondering if anybody is using the basic Onyx rip software that comes with it. I don't need the cut feature as I do with the graphtec software. I had a big shop with employees doing a lot of wraps and printing but I am now a one man shop and specialize mostly in custom work like custom truck lettering higher end motorsports stuff so I am not trying to match pms colors for corporate companies just need a couple good profiles that get good color results not high production. I appreciate any input.

hpwraps

Thanks for the reply. I actually broke down and bought Caldera today after reading reviews on here and I can run it off a Mac.

Greatis

im myself looking into purchasing a Epson 30765 in a few mths. How is the Caldera Software and have you used the Onyx that comes with it. Could I survive without buying a new rip software

hpwraps

I love the new Epson but yet to get a good print off it to my quality standards it's driving me crazy. I know it's profiling just have to figure it out. I really like caldera and its features especially since can run it on my new iMac but there are very few profiles for the Epson.