Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVC Trimboard textured 4x8 sheet

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by alienwraps, Nov 3, 2018.

1. alienwraps

alienwraps Member

May 19, 2013
    Rockwall, TX
    I am needing help sourcing locally here in Texas white 1/2" PVC trimboard with the woodgrain texture. I have found online with no luck locally. Does anyone know of anyone here in Texas that might have some, I need 1 sheet for a project.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. rossmosh

rossmosh Active Member

Oct 9, 2014
    New Jersey
  3. alienwraps

alienwraps Member

May 19, 2013
    Rockwall, TX
    Thank you for this, I actually found online at home depot as well. I ordered online, flew you Saint Louis to pickup and was going to drive back. when I arrived they did not have the textured only smooth. So needless to say a wasted trip. I also contacted manufactures and they want me to purchase 25 pieces min.

4. rossmosh

rossmosh Active Member

Oct 9, 2014
    New Jersey
    The panel is typically textured on one side and smooth on the other. I haven't looked at the stuff in a while, but that's how it was produced last I looked at it.

5. stbrooks

stbrooks New Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Mn
    Have you checked with N Glantz? They should be able to order the wood textured Palight Outdoor from Palram.