• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PVC vinyl table throw

We frequently get requests for a 3-sided+ top, table throw. Like a cloth table throw but made from banner material. One local shop makes these and they are popular because they can be washed down. We would like to make them in-house; looking for a pattern or experienced advice for making them. This is not a table runner, which drapes over a tablecloth, but a true table throw. I don't find anyone selling them online, so it may be a local market niche. It's a cool concept, but not a particularly attractive look for the tradeshow table.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What..... are you nuts ?? You have all those toys and sh!t listed in your profile and you don't know how or where to start to make one of these things ??

The shop you mentioned is local to you, so have someone order one and then study it

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I made some 3 sided out of banner material. Don't know how well it worked but I didn't get any complaints.
I didnt read it well enough. A template? They just told me the size of the tables, LxWxH, its just a box more or less

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now, how on earth do you figure that ?? It has three sides, which won't hold anything but air. It has a top, but no bottom, so nothing will stay in without falling out right away. A box......... RxDxC.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Now, how on earth do you figure that ?? It has three sides, which won't hold anything but air. It has a top, but no bottom, so nothing will stay in without falling out right away. A box......... RxDxC.
I've ran across a few boxes like that in my time

BigNate

1655853098986.png