• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PVC Whole Seller

visual800

man that is one lousy product. first off look at the 4x4 post he's covering i have never bough nor seen wood that damn straight and smoothe. Second it doesnt cover that many posts for the cost. maybe it would be great in a I NEED IT NOW! situation but Ill stick to painting

Malkin

visual800 said:
man that is one lousy product. first off look at the 4x4 post he's covering i have never bough nor seen wood that damn straight and smoothe. Second it doesnt cover that many posts for the cost. maybe it would be great in a I NEED IT NOW! situation but Ill stick to painting

Even on freshly treated lumber?

I wish I had learned about this a month ago. I had to come up with 8 4x4 black posts in a hurry for some temporary signs.

TheNewKit

Sign Posts

Hi,
We're a new merchent to signs 101. We wholesale bank and carved PVC signs mostly. We have sign kits that include posts and panels or we can ship you posts and rails. Check out our web site at www.tnenewkit.com. Thanks Lee