• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Q: Excel & Quickbook not cutting it? ~~~ A: FileMaker Pro!

GypsyGraphics

hey, cool! i'm shooting video and screen-casts right now!

i just popped in to see what area i said i was going to cover!

i had several people pm me who wanted a copy of my customized database and glad to see a few more people interested.

i gotta warn you though... you guys are gonna be my guinea pigs. i'll be using Jing for the first time, never done a screencast and i'm not at all comfortable on video... aaand i REALLY don't know much about FileMaker Pro!
wow this should be good huh.

ok back to work on my screencast/video debut.

GB2

Old Member
GG, I'd sure like to see a copy of your database file to evaluate it if you'd be so kind. I'm also really looking forward to seeing your show & tell program when you have it ready. I'll bet a lot more people would be interested than you might think. As I've said before, Filemaker is a great program but it's what you make it. It can be an excellent, completely customizable solution but you have to create it or have it created for you. What you are offering everyone here is an invaluable head start!

iSign

looking forward to the database modifications video... I don't know much about file maker pro... but sounds like your better half did the hard work already, so it will be interesting to see if it is dumbed down enough for those of us with no programing talents, but office tasks similar to yours...

GypsyGraphics

Premium Members can view the movies/screencasts here:
GG's FileMaker Pro Show-n-Tell

for those how have already PMed me with their email address, you'll be receiving a link to download my database shortly.
if for some reason you don't receive it, please PM me again.

i hope this proves to be helpful,
-gg