• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Q100 - How do I clear cache?

John L

I have a Q100 sign warehouse plotter. I must have sent a large file to it the last time I used it or something. Now whenever I try to start another plot job, it is trying to cut the old file that is still in it's memory.

I have cleared out production mamager and restarted. Playing around, I found a "clear cache" option or some sort on the plotter menus. I selected it and it displayed "clearing cache" (or to that effect) for an hour or more.. kinda like it locked up trying to clear.

I have removed the vinyl and the blade holder and tried just letting it plot the file so as to get it out of its system... its been running for a couple hours now.

I have unplugged the plotter and let it sit overnight. Problem still with me.

Any help appreciated.

Did you try hitting hold? It should stop and ask you if you want to continue or cancel, hit cancel then it will ask you if you want to clear the buffer.