• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

QB Help Please

Sign_Boy

Hey all -
Do any of you know if it's possible to export a list of e-mail addresses from Quick Books?

I need to get all of my customers e-mail addresses.
Id' rather not do it one by one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance.

doublesky

Go to Reports->customers and receivables->customer contact list-them select the filters tab at the top. From there, it brings up a drop down menu with an email listing. Click it and it should bring up all the emails. There's also an export to excel option in the tabs at the top.

Sign_Boy

Go to Reports->customers and receivables->customer contact list-them select the filters tab at the top. From there, it brings up a drop down menu with an email listing. Click it and it should bring up all the emails. There's also an export to excel option in the tabs at the top.

Great - thank you. I'll give it a try.:thumb:

GB2

Old Member
If you create a report with the e-mail addresses, you can export it as an Excel file. There may be a better way but that will get the job done without too much difficulty.

Didn't see those previous posts first!

Last edited: