• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Qomolangma Laminating table

CC-CMYK

Anyone using this lamination table by Qomolangma? It looks nice. We do a lot of cut vinyl masking and some board mounting. We’re not a high production shop at all. I like the price of this compared to Rollsroller and CWT. I noticed a lot of people seem to like their normal laminators as well.

victor bogdanov

I don't know about the Qomalangma laminator but recently bought a Lefu laminator and it is Amazing for the price. My next flatbed laminator will definitely be a Lefu:

1/3 the price delivered of the known brands

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Looks like a Fayon table. Just look them up and deal direct with the manufacturer. Or left like Victor said. We have a Fayon table, it works fine and got it right from them. The bearings/guides are getting worn but that's a simple fix. I think 2ctmedia also had one of their tables, different than ours, I think it was early on and he had a few issues IIRC.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I don't know about the Qomalangma laminator but recently bought a Lefu laminator and it is Amazing for the price. My next flatbed laminator will definitely be a Lefu:

1/3 the price delivered of the known brands
Hey Victor, which model did you get? I was just looking at the 1700 pro series the other day. They look solid.

victor bogdanov

Hey Victor, which model did you get? I was just looking at the 1700 pro series the other day. They look solid.
I got the LF1700-D1 , have done over 20 150ft rolls so far. Had one roll drift about 1/4" over the 150ft I think because the print wasn't rolled up correctly. other than that perfect. $2990 delivered

I didn't even know it was heat assisted when ordering so was a nice surprise when I received the laminator. Came with a couple of extra heating elements too

Last edited: