• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quality Hi Res photos??

Mjozzie

I have a customer in the HVAC business that would like a large printed backdrop for a trade show they are doing. Approximate size would be 8' x 10'. My problem is all of the photos that they have supplied are at best good for web display.
Does anyone know of a site that I can search for photos? I've been to Istock, Getty, and Veer but no luck finding subject matter that will work.

Thanks for any help offered:thankyou:

Mike

MobileImpact

Call Trane or however they are a distributor for, the will have the High Res images you are seeking. Explain that you are doing a job for xyz customer and you will get more high res images than you will need.

Kevin

Replicator

Agreed . . . I just went through the same thing not long ago with hot tub and spa images.

I just charged the customer back for the time I spent tracking down all the images . . . phone calls, emails, etc.

threeputt

If the client is an authorized dealer for Carrier, Trane, York, etc. then the corporation has quality artwork available. They'll have to give you their User name and Password to enable you to access the download site.

It's really quite simple.

GK

I would try Google images see what you get.

or use the above info and do just that...:rolleyes:

Call them up and ask for a press/media kit that they send out when they do advertising or what their ad agency has created for them when they wish to do hi-res printing of their products. We had several plumbing/bathroom renovators do their box trucks featuring the high end bathroom hardware that Moen, GROHE, etc. A few days later we get the kits in the mail with CDs that have so many photos on them it was actually annoying (because the customer wants to use them all now....lol) As long as they are an authorized dealer/installer there won't be a problem.

Mjozzie

Hi Res photos

Thanks for all the input. I did contact Carrier for a past order and they sent me a CD full of logos that worked out great. Never thought to do the same for this. Have to shake off the cob webs after the holidays. One too many cookies I guess.
:Sleeping:

d fleming

I have a customer in the HVAC business that would like a large printed backdrop for a trade show they are doing. Approximate size would be 8' x 10'. My problem is all of the photos that they have supplied are at best good for web display.
Does anyone know of a site that I can search for photos? I've been to Istock, Getty, and Veer but no luck finding subject matter that will work.

Thanks for any help offered:thankyou:

Mike

http://www.dreamstime.com/search.ph...clc=y&s_clm=y&s_orp=y&s_ors=y&s_orl=y&s_orw=y