• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quality Processes/Policies

Centro Graphics

We are seeing a upturn in clients asking us what our quality processes and policies are. Most the time, its an eyes on approach with drawings and job sheets checking everything out the door. But would rather have something more professional to present to clients.

What are your quality processes? Do you have a system?

Thanks

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I believe much of it has to do with initiatives such as QS-9001 and the like....which is A LOT of extra work and very costly.

Ever since they started putting inspection tags in packages of undies, it's gotten us all hooked on quality.

If I were you, I'd give them a simple outline of how their projects are checked for quality at each step of the process, and how that information is recorded at your facility.

JB

Last edited:

2B

Why are they looking for?
certifications of your capabilities (color accuracy, sustainable green printing, materials used, etc.)
or,
making sure what they order is what they get.
we have a digital proofing process that the customer has to approve before production will start.
once the product is made, the approved digital proof is compared to the finished product.
if all matches, a photo is taken of the completed product for records.

If said customer ordered "color matching" that sample color swatch is also used/compared to the completed product.