• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question about Ce5000 and multiple registration mark orrection

jimmmi

Hello, in CE5000 specs says that it can cut with multiple registration mark. I attached a picture. Can someone guide me how is this possible?
I want for example to have 3m length media with 4 or more registration mark groups. Something like the picture.
Can this be done with Cutting Master 4? Or else??

Attachments

• IMG_20200427_215124.jpg
    IMG_20200427_215124.jpg
    684.9 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

JeremyTn

I've never done it and I have a CE6000 so it may be different, but I think you set up one copy with 4 registration marks, then click on the "matrix copy" button and it copies the design and reg marks all together. Here it is in Graphtec Studio.

Attachments

• matrix.png
    matrix.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 150

jimmmi

I've never done it and I have a CE6000 so it may be different, but I think you set up one copy with 4 registration marks, then click on the "matrix copy" button and it copies the design and reg marks all together. Here it is in Graphtec Studio.

Finally today i found the problem. First of all you use Cutting Master 3. The Cutting Master 4 doesn't have a matrix but has a tab for registration marks, the last tab. Its similar to your tab, with copies etc. The problem that I couldn't solve why didn't work is the X Direction (vertical or Horizontal) in registration marks window. I had first created horizontal and then trying to cut vertically. Because my items where circles, they havent sides and were similar that's was my problem.