• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

question about drag and drop clip art

threeputt

Just purchased a clip art product whereby once you download the art onto your desktop, everything pops up for you and you can scroll through tons of images right on your work surface.

It's a totally marvelous concept.

It works perfectly in Corel X5.

But in Gerber Omega Composer (my regular design program) when you go to drag the image onto your work surface it doesn't drag. (the images are there to scroll thru and they appear fine)

Could it be some sort of an import setting? Something like that?

I've been in contact with the author of the clipart. He said it's supposed to work in Omega just fine and he's doing some checking. But right now I'm trying to get it functioning on my own.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be. (btw, it's all vector art).

ironchef

Try importing it. My omega 5 is in the same boat, i have to open omega 4 to be able to import correctly.

threeputt

Try importing it. My omega 5 is in the same boat, i have to open omega 4 to be able to import correctly.

Yeah, but the whole idea is to have all these images directly on the work surface, not importing them one by one.

It's unique in that you drag and drop from a roll down menu right onto the work surface.