• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question about Ink Cartridges

GWFI

I got a bunch of Jetbest ECO Pigment cartridges from a person who got rid of their Roland printer. Will this ink work in a Mimaki CJV30-100 printer if I change the chip? is the ink the same or will it ruin my printhead?

Does someone have a reference number for the JetBest Eco Pigment? Any help is appreciated.

Thx!

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
This is leaping over dollars to save pennies. I suggest you properly dispose of the old cartridges and put fresh ink in you printer. A print head is 2K plus why chance it over 8 fresh new SS21 cartridges ( $552). I sell made in the USA ink for $69 a cartridge.

Ere

Don’t do it. If you start having printing issues the tech will want to replace everything including ink lines and print heads. I am a printer tech and I would not think about putting anything into my printer that is not from the manufacture. If you do have a problem you won’t be able to stop thinking about the fact that you have different ink in it. One more thing to trouble shoot.