• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

question areas

WOODBS

Customer doesn't want to wrap roof...it's jacked about 8', butstill see some of roof, think of just going up on roof a few inches? Also no running boards going back on..what to do on the very bottom? I am thinking paint..otherwisw wrap with holes evrywhere?? sorry for the bad pics..phone..thanks

Attachments

• DSC04177.JPG
    DSC04177.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC04178.JPG
    DSC04178.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 74

Wrapture

You can voice your concern about wrapping the roof (you can lead a horse to water...) but you may have to just not wrap the roof and when he sees it really should be wrapped let him come back and pay you to do it.

Of you could wrap 6" or so up the roof.

On the bottom, we usually trim where the body rolls under and meets that crimp. You COULD wrap it, but it's likely to fail. The under side of a vehicle really takes a beating.. If it helps any, we've never wrapped that crimped area of the body.

WOODBS

yeah me either just thinking you might see that color in contrast to the green that's going on it...underneath

threeputt

Would wrap up high enough to prevent the unwrapped portion of the roof from being seen.

Would not wrap the underside area you're showing. It will probably fail. Even if you did, I think the wrap's look better without that are being wrapped.

Circleville Signs

I'm with the rest of the voices here. It isn't your issue that the clietn isn't putting runing boards back on. Explain the situation to him.

On the roof, voice the concern, and offer him the choice. If he doesn't want to pay for that extra 6" or so, then that's on him.

WOODBS

I agree with not wrapping...I'm gonna just trim a straight line out to the rear following the door lines..?

Attachments

• DSC04184.JPG
    DSC04184.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 83

WOODBS

One more concern is when trimming doors, I notice sometimes the cut is not straight, seems due to relaxed vinyl?

Attachments

• DSC04183.JPG
    DSC04183.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 78