• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

question for Colorip owners

Jim Hill

I do all of my grafhics work using CorelDraw 12 and I have an SP-300 along with Colorip software and my operating system is XP-Pro

My question is do I need to set up all of the layout for printing in Corel such has how many of each design in a row before I export the eps. file to Colorip for printing and ripping?

Also when exporting to Colorip is there a certain place or file within Colorip that I sould be exporting to or should the complete graphic be in the screen when I open Colorip?

When I am in Coreldraw to export my esp. file for some reason Coreldraw does not seem to see Colorip either on my desktop or in the cdrive program files.

Jim Hill

slangsc

Colorip will do all the tiling and repeating for you unless you want to arrange items a certain way in CorelDraw.

The best method for getting your designs out of CorelDraw into Colorip is to use the "publish to PDF " function. Start with the "prepress" preset and modify the options to convert all text to curves and to output in "native" colors (as opposed to just cmyk or rgb).

In Colorip you may setup up to 4 folders, called hot folders - one for each print unit. That's where you save your pdf files so Colorip will process them.