• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

question for Nelson?

Nelson Newbie

Cadmn said:
Nelson you might be careful buying off Ebay as ADA rules are pretty tough & if you deliver them & ada doesn't pass its your behind not the ebay guys, you'll be the one coughing up the cash to replace all the non-compliant signage.
Well the ebay guy has assured me that he will do them correctly. In fact, he is also has a dentist on his staff who a member of the ADA. What I don't get is what does the American Dental Association have to do with signs?

Cadmn

Nelson Newbie said:
Well the ebay guy has assured me that he will do them correctly. In fact, he is also has a dentist on his staff who a member of the ADA. What I don't get is what does the American Dental Association have to do with signs?
Nelson great question but I thought ADA was American Dyslectic<sp> Association, & meant letters shd to be wsithced I usually get my son to do those layouts as he is certified a dyslectic

Bradster941

Yea Haa

What a ride!!!

0 to 1800 MPH. and not a cop insight. :Big Laugh :wink:

Thanks ENTDesign for reminding me to bring my heat gun.. :cool1:

Cadmn

Bradster941 said:
What a ride!!!

0 to 1800 MPH. and not a cop insight. :Big Laugh :wink:

Thanks ENTDesign for reminding me to bring my heat gun.. :cool1:

you remembered your cute little jump suit I hope I bet ya need it to put them letters on that fancy truck they got thar LOL

optmgfx

Somebody needs to get a grip in here? I just haven't figured out who it is yet! This was an interesting thread to read at 3 a.m. I think I'm going to bed on that one!!