• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question For Randya

PMG

Hey Randya....in this picture the 1304 has a waste tray and a bottle........can that conversion be placed on the 1204s? I would like to get away from the waste tray. and if so where could i get a kit to convert it? Thanks.

Attachments

• ShowstyleSide1304.jpg
    ShowstyleSide1304.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 72

PMG

Randy can you give me some info on how this system works,,,can i drill a hole in the bottom of the waste tray and printer chassis and hook up some fittings and a tube,,, how would this affect the readings on the over flow for the waste tray ? can i buy the tank and tubes and fittings from Mutoh ? Is there any information on how this is hooked up?

randya

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg
Here is the general idea from early prototypes.
These ended up leaking at the fittings.
I would recommend a 90 degree elbow that drops down, and reduce the number of connections to one straight down.

Mutoh does not do any retail, and we dont carry these kind of parts in stock.

Any polyethylene or polypropylene bottle, should do, I have seen them secured to the leg with velcro straps, but you should be able to buy a bottle and holder from your Mutoh dealer.

Last edited:

PMG

thanks Randya for the information...when ya get ready to send the message,, down below where you enter your message you will see a button called manage attachments from there you can upload,,you also must be in GO Advanced