• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question for users of Onix Gama Print on Surecolors

Felix Sepulveda

Hello all, I have an S30 with Onix Gama Print, if I use a profile using the AccuPhoto GS2 screening method I can't use profiles with more than 4 passes, I get an error from Gama Print that says something like "Can not print, can not initialize print frame".

If someone knows how to fix this, please help me, maybe is a simple setting, but I'm new to printing through RIPs. Thanks a lot !!!.

Mechanic

Hi,
Try to change the extension of the file that you want to print.
If you're using jpg, try converting it to psd (native photoshop extension).

If not, try to run the file from an usb pen drive.

If not, try to queue the file and run it from RIP-queue.

I hope that you can solve it, tell me what happened.

Cheers

Felix Sepulveda

Thanks a lot, I tried printing from the Rip-Queue, it worked !!!, thanks a lot.

Tried using a .psd file, it did not work.

Thanks again !!!

Felix Sepulveda

Sorry for the late answer, but I have never tried that, I print mostly canvas for decor and some photo paper and wall coverings. Will try to do it. Regards,

chaney101

contour Cutting

Contour Cutting is not included with Onyx Gammaprint, you have to upgrade it, Onyx is actually really good about helping with this.

chaney101

dont need new software Call Onyx Support

You can upgrade your gammaprint for contour cutting and its really reasonable. I had an issue and they resolved it personally. I personally will never use any other software due to the fact even after blasting them the president of the company called me personally and took care of it. That never happens anymore. Amazing customer service!:omg::smile: