• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

questions about printing graphics from aurora graphics art

Print Com

I have an HP L28500 laytex and was wanting to print off some graphics out of aurora graphics art. Tried printing off diamond plate, silver brush plate, punch engine turn to name a few. The colors don't look silver and some are not even close. I know my printer don't print metallic or silver. Really was wanting to know if there was a work around so you can make it kinda look like those colors or fake out the printer so it can kinda. Cant image that aurora graphics would have all of those neat graphics not to be able to print them on any machine. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Jackpine

I've printed their diamond plate, silver plate and engine turn gold to name three with excellent results on a Mutoh Jr and on an Epson pigment printer. Their fills are very good.

Print Com

I've printed their diamond plate, silver plate and engine turn gold to name three with excellent results on a Mutoh Jr and on an Epson pigment printer. Their fills are very good.

here is what mine outputs out... The Tyler type is cut vinyl in gold leaf..don't look at that by the way.

I have a profile for it from the manufacturer. Just not sure whats going on. any help would be great.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 84

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Aurora stuff is just filters from Alien Skin sold to you for a mark up. Good art since you don't need to do it yourself ... but here.

http://www.alienskin.com/eyecandy/examples.aspx

Make your own diamond plate (black shadows on white background) print on clear, apply over silver vinyl ... metal diamond plate.

edit- forgot one.

the other half of aurora stuff is filter forge.

http://www.filterforge.com/

I use engrave from there almost religiously.