• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Questions on vinyl work

chevycamaro

i just wanted to ask ya'll a question. How much would you charge for a telephone number 44x6 in the chrome vinyl. And what application tape do you suggest or is it called transfer tape thanks for the help.

chopper

30 buck RTA and 40 bucks applied
I use med tack r tape for trans tape, try different tacks till ya find what you like....
//chopper

KR3signguy

drevil_million_dollars.jpg

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

chevycamaro

Because i bought this one from signwarehouse. i guess it's there brand and every time i transfer on color to another it makes alot of bubble the tape i had before didnt do that but i dont remember the brand it was.

cOrKinSA

Just remember to let the customer know that 6 Months if anything is the MAX life on Chrome Vinyl when used outdoors or where ever the sun hits. After that it looks like the dull side of Aluminum Foil. You want to see repeat customers come back, not pissed off customers.