• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick & Clean

Window splash in 1/2 day. Today was a high of 29° so as usual this time of year I have to be aware of my DayGloWAW acrylic s"screaming" w/b paints. Usually take them inside customers business to keep warm. Startup was chalkline layout then rough sketch lettering with grease pencil(found crayola crayons leaves it's mark).White base latex exterior house paint works excellent for base coat. Cheap and durable. Using 3" roller works for 95% of job. Applied flourescents using two color blend and trim with Cel-Vinyl black. Total time including burgers and a beer (dry time)=5.35hrs. Customer invoice=$365.00

Attachments

• highimpact.pdfjen.auto.jpg
    highimpact.pdfjen.auto.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 207

ddarlak

Go Bills!
What would make you wanna spend your time showing your "work" to other sign guys????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:banghead: He even has the car aerial in back of the one stack of money.

HighImpact...... would you please just post finished work ?? This is getting pathetic. You're not fooling a single person anymore.

It's one thing to show your prospective clients what something might look like when you're finished, but all we're interested in..... is the final masterpiece.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino don't scare away someone willing to show GOOD work, whether it be renderings or real.

Now..... you're telling me what to do, too ??

Go make me a drink.... a real drink. And be quick about it, sonny. :bushmill: Two ice cubes and don't spoil it in a 16oz glass.

Marlene

:banghead: He even has the car aerial in back of the one stack of money.

HighImpact...... would you please just post finished work ?? This is getting pathetic. You're not fooling a single person anymore.

It's one thing to show your prospective clients what something might look like when you're finished, but all we're interested in..... is the final masterpiece.

+1

graphicwarning

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks with me, but does the stack of cash on the left of the center window look like it's got a circle drawn around it in pen, as though it was written on and scanned? Maybe I am seeing things...

Love the watermark also!

The G in green is clearly overlapping the post between the windows. Why do you post as a finished thing and list everything you use and then you don't post any real pictures of the finished work. I don't understand. I agree with Gino unless you are looking for some sort of design critique or help making a logo. why would you post a picture, trying to get praise, and put a photo of a .ps mockup. Doesn't make any sense.

Do you guys like this building wrap I did? Came out really clean. I used IJ180C and lam printed with a latex L360. Pretty sweet huh.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 181

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you guys like this building wrap I did? Came out really clean. I used IJ180C and lam printed with a latex L360. Pretty sweet huh.

You can't fool this crowd. That's a tractor trailer and you PS'ed the tires out while it was parked in front of the monochrome rubiks cube. Think we can't see that sh!t ?? :noway: humph !!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I was asked to paint the turf at the lions field this year. They didn't go far in the playoffs, but it was money for me!

it was 29 degrees outside, but this was a dome.

They wanted a real looking lion painted on the turf.

Took me 3 hours and 7 gallons of paint. $375 total plus I had three beers while painting it....

here is the photos when I was done.

lying.jpg

I was asked to paint the turf at the lions field this year. They didn't go far in the playoffs, but it was money for me!

Took me 3 hours and 7 gallons of paint. $375 total plus I had three beers while painting it....

attachment.php

So life like. What base coat did you use.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I gotta be honest, I kinda lied here.....

I didn't really paint it, I was trying to cover my latest invention....

I really used my desktop printer to make this, I busted off the bottom part of it and attached it to my push behind lawnmower. then I was able to install flexi to my ipod and hook it to the printermower (TM)... I was really done in fifteen minutes!

and I had 4 beers.....

Eric H

attachment.php
I think you might be lion to us, looks shopped.

I gotta be honest, I kinda lied here.....

I didn't really paint it, I was trying to cover my latest invention....

I really used my desktop printer to make this, I busted off the bottom part of it and attached it to my push behind lawnmower. then I was able to install flexi to my ipod and hook it to the printermower (TM)... I was really done in fifteen minutes!

and I had 4 beers.....

Too be honest with you this was funny. But printer mower has me thinking. Somehow make a prinhead that fits on the bottom of a mower. Ink carts on top. Give it a mapping system where you walk out the four outer points like you would when print/ cut. and then give it a way to drive itself and away it goes printing whatever you want wherever you want. This is a good idea. Instead of ink use field paint. Let the race to trademark begin.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure which one came first.........
attachment.php
We did this before the Christmas rush. When did you do yours ?? We also used tempera paint, so a good hosing will take it off...... :ROFLMAO: a good hosing.......... :dog42

Attachments

• lions.jpg
    lions.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 223