Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Cut from corelX3

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Accelerated Graphics, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Accelerated Graphics

Accelerated Graphics Active Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Burleson
    I got my new computer, got all the programs loaded but can't for the life of me remember what I did a year ago to make Quick cut work in corel.
    I downloaded the program from graphtec and it has no help...
    Anyone use this and remember how to set it up?

Tags:
  2. canadianchef

canadianchef Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Hi Rick

In X3 things have changed in that you need to assign a spot color to be you
    To set the fill color for a contour object

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>1.
    </TD><TD>
    </TD><TD>Open the Interactive tools flyout [​IMG] , and click the Interactive contour tool [​IMG] .
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>2.
    </TD><TD>
    </TD><TD>Select a contour object.
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>3.
    </TD><TD>
    </TD><TD>Open the Fill color picker on the property bar, and click a color.
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=12></TD><TD>If the original object has a fountain fill, a second color picker appears.
    [​IMG]
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>•
    </TD><TD>
    </TD><TD>You can accelerate the fill color progression by clicking the Object and color acceleration button [​IMG] on the property bar.
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>•
    </TD><TD>
    </TD><TD>You can change the contour center’s color by dragging a color from the color palette to the end fill handle.
    r contour cut as follows: Next you need to assign a boundary around your graphics and then your contour cut. Pick a color that you don't use all the time like green so it stands out as a contout cut line.
    I hope this helps.
    God Bless !
    terry:Canada 2:

3. Accelerated Graphics

Accelerated Graphics Active Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Burleson
    I think I'll just load Corel 12 on the new computer and save everything back to it...