• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick Cut from corelX3

I got my new computer, got all the programs loaded but can't for the life of me remember what I did a year ago to make Quick cut work in corel.
I downloaded the program from graphtec and it has no help...
Anyone use this and remember how to set it up?

canadianchef

Hi Rick

In X3 things have changed in that you need to assign a spot color to be you
To set the fill color for a contour object

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>1.
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Open the Interactive tools flyout
pgx_interactive_flyout.jpg
, and click the Interactive contour tool
pgx_interact_cont_tool.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>2.
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Select a contour object.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>3.
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>Open the Fill color picker on the property bar, and click a color.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=12></TD><TD>If the original object has a fountain fill, a second color picker appears.
tip.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>•
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>You can accelerate the fill color progression by clicking the Object and color acceleration button
pgx_objclracc_button.jpg
on the property bar.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=baseline><TD width=10>•
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>You can change the contour center’s color by dragging a color from the color palette to the end fill handle.
r contour cut as follows: Next you need to assign a boundary around your graphics and then your contour cut. Pick a color that you don't use all the time like green so it stands out as a contout cut line.
I hope this helps.
God Bless !
terry:Canada 2: