• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick design

Here is a design I just did for a customer for a partial wrap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 85

wildside

From my phone I cant read a single thing on the bed sides and yes the llc should be shrunk or better yet gone

John Butto

post#4

Really? Thats what you have to say? Poor contrast in my opinion.
He said he did the design for a customer, he feels good about it. I thought it look fine and nice, like I said. You never tell people their wife, baby or signs are ugly, it is not good for business.

I think it's a decent concept but you could definitely do a lot more with it. The things I would try tweaking is something to lessen the negative space between the logo and web address. There's not much going on there. The condensed copy along the bed is a bit hard to read. Maybe use a less condensed font and try breaking it into two lines of copy. Aside from that, I would lose the Arial altogether, if not at least on the logo. Maybe try a font like Bemio for "CONTRACTING LLC".

I think for good contrast you should keep the logo level instead of rotated. It might be better, in my opinion, to have the anti flow element (the logo) in contrast with the flow element (the background). Color-wise, the logo contrasts well enough in itself, but I would try a different color scheme that puts more emphasis on the logo making it pop off the truck.

You have a great start. It could make a really nice wrap.

phototec

I have to agree, the condensed text on the bed is hard to read, so that is NOT going to help your client. Can't read the web info (sequent test).

It's our job to take their money, yet we need to give the customer something that will make them money, and to do that the wrap needs to bring business to them.

How: The information on the wrap needs to be clear and legible so their potential customer knows what they do, and how to contact them, phone number and web info needs to be clear and readable. IMO

:doh: