• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick logo

sardocs

I'm not sure I'm qualified to critique the work of somebody of this calibre, but I feel the height of the leading capital needs to be slightly increased to balance the the flourish a bit. I think that might be what is giving the impression the right side is a little taller than the left.

Thank you guys. There is going to be around 15+ B's. I think at the moment there are over 19 different A's ect. Its a huge font that hopefully will be done by the beginning of the new year.

Marco

Lol, thanks to the guy above I don't feel crazy saying, 'I'm thinking italian'. The letters jumping out at uuuuu???? Acidic effect??
Awesome work!!

astro8

Beautiful...might just check your shadows, logo and lettering appear to be casting to opposite sides.

May just be my eyes ...

Thanks guys. Yeah I switched the drop shadow on the shield to go directly below instead at an angle as on the lettering. Not sure why I did to tell you the truth. Good eye!

Jillbeans

Chuck I have never seen anything that you did which did not look good.
Probably even your crayon drawings in Kindergarten were the best in class!
Good to see you posting here.
Love.....Jill