• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick question please help ???

kustom.printing

I am trying to cut a circle out of a design in Illustrator, when I test cut it is perfect but the circular designed in Illustrator comes out like this

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't know if you can see but it is curving in and out not 100% circular, sometimes it just comes out more oval.

Other shapes and like I said before the test print are perfect.

I have the right profile, sheet set up right, everything is pointing to Illustrator, I have the cut contour stroke on 0.25pt.

I would really appreciate your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DRamm76

Could be your monitor settings as it may be viewed on way but if your monitor settings are set widescreen or more "stretched" it may not be viewed as designed.

Try to recreate a different circle and you may already know this but hold Shift down when enlarging it to make it fully proportional. Hope that helps. Email me if you have any questions. Or you can send me the file and I can check it out here on my end

ProColorGraphics

If it is the little edge on the left side of the picture, then it probably the blade offset setting under the cutting adjustment on the printer. Try adjusting that and see what happens.