Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Signvox Question

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by Branded Signs, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Branded Signs

Branded Signs Member

May 17, 2012
    Midlothian, TX
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to check and see if anyone knows of a way to move a material list over to a product list in Signvox. Just got signed up and registered with Signvox a couple of days ago and burning the midnight oil getting everything set and ready to go.

Any help is appreciated as always.

Tags:
  2. john1

john1 Guest

I don't think you can beings they are different lists all together. The materials should be vinyl, ink, laminate, substrates and products should be things like yard signs and banners that have a set price. For example, Banners i do for $7.05 psf, that's a fixed product in my product list and yard signs go for $26 S/S and $31 D/S locally for small runs, so those are in there as well.

3. Kevin-shopVOX

Kevin-shopVOX Active Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Maine
    No it isn't possible to do that. Materials are linked to templates and purchase orders where as products are designed fora commodity style of pricing such as by the finished square foot or finished item.

4. Branded Signs

Branded Signs Member

May 17, 2012
    Midlothian, TX
    Kevin / John,

Thanks for the help. Looks like I have some work to do in order to migrate my lists over to the product category.

For future Signvox customers.....WATCH THE VIDEOS!

*facepalm*

5. john1

john1 Guest

No problem, It's like anything else...Requires a slight learning curve.