• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick Signvox Question

Branded Signs

Hey everyone. Just wanted to check and see if anyone knows of a way to move a material list over to a product list in Signvox. Just got signed up and registered with Signvox a couple of days ago and burning the midnight oil getting everything set and ready to go.

Any help is appreciated as always.

J

john1

I don't think you can beings they are different lists all together. The materials should be vinyl, ink, laminate, substrates and products should be things like yard signs and banners that have a set price. For example, Banners i do for $7.05 psf, that's a fixed product in my product list and yard signs go for $26 S/S and $31 D/S locally for small runs, so those are in there as well.

Kevin-shopVOX

Hey everyone. Just wanted to check and see if anyone knows of a way to move a material list over to a product list in Signvox. Just got signed up and registered with Signvox a couple of days ago and burning the midnight oil getting everything set and ready to go.

Any help is appreciated as always.

No it isn't possible to do that. Materials are linked to templates and purchase orders where as products are designed fora commodity style of pricing such as by the finished square foot or finished item.

Branded Signs

Kevin / John,

Thanks for the help. Looks like I have some work to do in order to migrate my lists over to the product category.

For future Signvox customers.....WATCH THE VIDEOS!

*facepalm*

J

john1

No problem, It's like anything else...Requires a slight learning curve.