• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick Turn on ADA

rdm01

Hello,
I have a project that I am trying to jam into the first week of the year and it requires some Rowmark ADA w/Raster type braille. The company that I typically get quotes from is out 4 weeks or more. Is there a place that can do these in 2-3 weeks or less? Is there many places out there that can produce these?
Ryan

I just joined signs 101 and was perusing the engraving and braille posts--and just happened to notice this post. It made me very happy to see a satisfied client giving me an unsolicited recommendation!

Your prices were reasonable & you were quick to respond and get the job shipped. I will use you again when I need any ADA and I'm more than happy to pass the word.
Also, welcome to Signs 101, you'll learn a lot and everyone is super helpful here. This forum has saved the day on more than one occasion for me. :smile:

ADASignOutlet

Thanks again for the recommendation!

Your prices were reasonable & you were quick to respond and get the job shipped. I will use you again when I need any ADA and I'm more than happy to pass the word.
Also, welcome to Signs 101, you'll learn a lot and everyone is super helpful here. This forum has saved the day on more than one occasion for me. :smile:

Thanks:) Also, signs 101 members get 25% off the listed prices on my website. You can email me with your request or use the promotional code wholesalesigncompany to get the discount on the website. In general, price to sign companies for 1/8" thick Rowmark signs using raster braille method is $.52/square inch.

ADASignOutlet

merchant member account

Sounds like you've already got some satisfied customers on this site. If you're going to continue advertising your services you should get a merchant member subscription.... http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?66853-Unauthorized-Promotional-Posts

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the info. I didn't really join to promote my services, but I will look into possibly getting a merchant account. I certainly wasn't trying to buck the system by doing a promotional post against the rules.