• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quickbooks invoice to PDF? How?

Flame

I often get invoices through e-mail as a pdf, and for the life of me... can't figure out how in Quickbooks. I know it's done, I get quickbooks invoices, but how do you do it?

Anyone done this and know how???

gvgraphics

In ours you go to print and select quick books pdf. Or just select send via email and it converts it automatically.

ChiknNutz

Coupla ways....can save as a PDF directly from the File menu, but what I typically do is from the Estimate or Invoice window. When there, go to SEND and you can send an email and it will automatically attach a PDF file to the email.

jiarby

There is a SEND button... or from the FILE menu.

If you don't have these options your QB may be an old version. Mine is 2008.

Attachments

• mail invoice.jpg
    mail invoice.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 67

iSign

the problem with using the "send" button, at least on 2006 and earlier... YOU WON'T HAVE A "SENT FILES" LOG FOR YOUR RECORDS!

...for this reason, I always use the file menu> save as pdf. Then I initiate a normal email & attach the file, giving me the paperless trail I like to have for reference.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Thats exactly what I was going to suggest:

www.primopdf.com/

and its free

If it's free, it's for me.:Big Laugh

Seriously. Thank you. I am using an old version (QB Pro '02) and it doesn't even have the option to send as pdf. I always had to print it, then scan it. Major pita.

I had thought about upgrading, but I don't need anything else, so this worked out perfectly. :thumb: