• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

QuickBooks Simple Start

Ruddbow

Are there any online tutorials for QB Simple Start? I was told by my tax preparer (73 year old mother) that I needed to get electronic for my small business. It needed to import into TurboTax was the only requirement. I have a buddy that currently uses QBSS and has no issues with his accountant. But, he only documents sales invoices, and submits all paper receipts. I created one page to keep track of all of my transactions. THis includes: Shipping costs, Fellers, Insurance, Utility bills etc etc. Am I going about it wrong or am I expecting to much from Simple Start?

Appreciate any input you may have.

Sign_Boy

To be honest I started with simple start then had to upgrade to Pro.
IMO I would go for Pro. You will find that it has many more functions and a little easier to use.

But if you have SS run with it.
If I remember correctly QB offers classes on the program or you might even want check out a local community college they sometimes offer non-credit classes on these types of things.

Just a thought.