• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

quik edge question

gabagoo

When printing on the Edge le how far up from the bottom of the vinyl does it start at? Does anyone actually know the real distance.

I ask this as I have to print white on removable clear but my supplier had no 15" perf, so I cut down a strip off a 30" roll. I have taped it on to a carrier piece of vinyl but now I am curious where it starts to print as I dont want it to hit the masking tape.

I have done this before with success so I know it works.

The Equipment Guy

About that, I have 1 5/8ths on a few sample prints.

You should have your supplier do a test for you, credit you for the extra time you spent, credit you for the 30" and buy you lunch as well. Maybe have the salesman flogged as well!

Tell him I said so, lol.

Craig

gabagoo

About that, I have 1 5/8ths on a few sample prints.

You should have your supplier do a test for you, credit you for the extra time you spent, credit you for the 30" and buy you lunch as well. Maybe have the salesman flogged as well!

Tell him I said so, lol.

Craig

lol it wasn't Gavin, Its for a race car that was wrapped. 1.625 it is...Thanks Craig!! :)