• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

quote on a printed vinyl

halfbaked

Any body got anything that will PRINT 62 inches wide. Mine is a 48 in and I need something that is not pieced. Each pice is 110 inches long. It is going on glass. Any idea what you would charge?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Have you considered shopping our Merchant Members? Most of them can handle the size you want and you won't be extending an open invitation for non merchants to undermine the folks who do so much to support Signs 101.

halfbaked

My bad. That is half baked. I thought you were talking about my comp locally. The reason that I put this on here was to get you guys to give me a price on what you would do it for. We are on the same page. It will be Monday before I can get the artwork.

CanuckSigns

are you trying to get a price so you know what you can charge, or do you actually have a job that you need to sub out?

halfbaked

Nope, I want the work printed. I will install. It needs to be one piece. I can print in 2 pieces but cust wants no seams. Laminated /non lam prices. I will supply artwork.