• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

racecar numbers

dial

Hey folks, Awesome site. This is my first question, so here we go. How do I make a number for the opposite side of a racecar, so it looks the same as the one on the otherside. I'm using flexi-sign pro 8.5v1. Any hep would be helpfull.:thankyou:

webguru

Hey folks, Awesome site. This is my first question, so here we go. How do I make a number for the opposite side of a racecar, so it looks the same as the one on the otherside. I'm using flexi-sign pro 8.5v1. Any hep would be helpfull.:thankyou:

:Welcome:
I think you should just be able to mirror your image then cut it again. Look in the production manager when you send the job to your cutter, there should be a mirror function.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Using the mirror effect will cause the numbers to be reverse reading.

The opposite door layout does not change except for positioning and optionally for slant effects. If your driver's side has a 20 degree slant then the passenger side could have a -20 degree slant. If you do this then inspect the kerning closely because it usually goes bad and must be manually respaced.

If you mean you want them both to lean the same way there you can skew it by double clicking on it. Then type the amount of skew you want in the design central control panel.

dial

Thanks for the response, but I tried the mirror comand and It just flipped the number to make it look like it was witten backwords. the number I'm trying to do is " 5 "

TonyHoles

In flexi just click on the design central and then click on the tab with the letter "A" on it. From there you can change the character slant or skew left or right.

TonyHoles

• double-click object
• select top middle arrow
• drag left or right

see this place is just so full of knowledge even when you aren't asking questions you learn something. I am a self taught flexi guy for the last 5 years and I never knew that....lol I use Illustrator way too much.

thx shovel