• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Radius corners on magnetics

slopoke

I was also going to suggest the lassco corner rounder. I use it for magnets, 3mm diabond, 3mm PVC, .040 Alum, laminated pieces and paper. They are a staple equipment item in the printing world and in 25 years of using various different ones I've never had to replace the die. My current one is 6 years old and gets used weekly.

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I'm looking into the Lassco. I'm surprised to find that the dies can cost just as much as the punch, but I found a site where they are bit more reasonably priced at around $90.

player

I had Lassco's before, but now I have a Chinese one that is way better. Lassco base's are lightweight and thin metal. The dies are not made for much pressure either. There are tin pieces that bend as well.

attachment.php

Very strong and cost effective.

edit: This unit is not perfect, but it is all cast iron and worked great for the hundreds of decals I have used it on to round corners.

Attachments

• $_27.JPG
    $_27.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 143

signage

I had Lassco's before, but now I have a Chinese one that is way better. Lassco base's are lightweight and thin metal. The dies are not made for much pressure either. There are tin pieces that bend as well.

attachment.php

Very strong and cost effective.

edit: This unit is not perfect, but it is all cast iron and worked great for the hundreds of decals I have used it on to round corners.

Who sells it? What make and model.

CentralSigns

We use a Lassco Corner rounder Model 20. We have 3 sets of dies 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2. Its awesome and cuts the same every time. They used to be cheap but now on ebay hard to get one under $100. For car door magnetic signs we use a 1/2 inch die.