Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rally/racing stripe templates

Discussion in 'Vehicle Graphics' started by K2, Dec 22, 2010.

1. K2

K2 Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Arkansas
    Is there a site or something to buy stripe templates. Just seems it would speed up the process with the templates. any suggestions?

Tags:
  2. wetgravy

wetgravy Guest

I don't think I've ever done a singe racing stripe the same again. Unless you just cut a solid stripe (which ... you can do with ruler) ... it becomes a custom job. even had one guy who was an accountant have me make a racing stripe out of a cloud of numbers then double line it ... and it still conformed to the shape of the hood and trunk so it didn't go all the way. Sadly, when it comes to racing stripes ... save your files and hope for duplicate jobs.

3. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    auroragraphics has a bunch of simple stripes .eps files in one of their packages... but as said above, i've never simply cut as-is and applied.

Every car winds up being different and i've mainly used the files to show different styles of stripes.... but that can also be accomplished by google images and good negotiation with the client.

4. K2

K2 Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Arkansas
    K, Thanks for the help