• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rally/racing stripe templates

K2

Is there a site or something to buy stripe templates. Just seems it would speed up the process with the templates. any suggestions?

W

wetgravy

I don't think I've ever done a singe racing stripe the same again. Unless you just cut a solid stripe (which ... you can do with ruler) ... it becomes a custom job. even had one guy who was an accountant have me make a racing stripe out of a cloud of numbers then double line it ... and it still conformed to the shape of the hood and trunk so it didn't go all the way. Sadly, when it comes to racing stripes ... save your files and hope for duplicate jobs.

MikePro

auroragraphics has a bunch of simple stripes .eps files in one of their packages... but as said above, i've never simply cut as-is and applied.

Every car winds up being different and i've mainly used the files to show different styles of stripes.... but that can also be accomplished by google images and good negotiation with the client.