• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Random Black Line

MP Custom

G'Day everone.
I am using Versaworks 5.5.1 and Printing with a VS-640. On random occasions a hair thin black line will appear on a print. It seems to be only with jpegs. I can print the file 5 times perfectly, then on the 6th tie the lines appear. They are not always in the same spot. Any ideas? I was thinking that sometimes the data may get "dirty" when it is being sent to the printer?
It's annoying, because it ruins a perfectly goog print. And it usually happens on a large job.
Any pointers would be awesome.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Batco1 line.jpg
    Batco1 line.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • Batco2 line.jpg
    Batco2 line.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hmm, probably not that then. That's not "full". Could be some other memory or RAM issue. Are you running anything else on that computer when it happens?

MP Custom

Hmm, probably not that then. That's not "full". Could be some other memory or RAM issue. Are you running anything else on that computer when it happens?
I do try to have nothing intensive happening while ripping anything, And nothing that makes the PC scream when printing. But, .....That is worth looking at to see if anything is sucking up RAM in the background. I do have 64gig of ram in my PC on Win 10 Pro