• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant - lmgtfy

2972renfro

Sorry just wanted to get this off my chest. What is it with people? Have you never heard of Google, Bing, Yahoo?

Every day I see people on here asking for things that they should be able to look for themselves.

It is not that hard! Are they lazy or stupid?

Craig Sjoquist

Well it is quite simple, this a forum to ask questions sign related, yes they can ask many questions using search engines and sign related, but maybe they feel this forum is better to ask or it will help others by asking, now you do not have to answer or even look at the post much when you realize it could be asked on a search engine and go about your business, now just think some people enjoy answering questions. see how simple that was.
Have a nice day and remember if you got a question to ask, ask it right here someone may answer.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Q & A is the lifeblood of Signs 101. Giving the benefit of the doubt to any member will help with your frustration.

HulkSmash

I dont understand why you made this post.
It's pretty stupid. For you to waste time even making this thread,
is as much time it would take you to type an answer to someones question...even if it is simple or stupid

S

SignTech

More often then not, asking a question on signs101 or any other forum for that matter is what forums are for.

Sometimes the question has a different spin, even though it may seem redundant for the 100th time. Sometimes it's a PITA to search through the search engine on signs101 ... for those topics that are asked a million times, most members just guide them to go search.

Using terms like lazy or stupid are abusive at best ... maybe some are lazy, but I imagine most are not stupid ... maybe some are just not droid savvy ... or Google or whatever ... they come here for answers and post question. It's that simple.

Stupid, is a word that speaks volumes about it's user, usually ... unless someone does something that causes or can cause direct injury or death to oneself, then it may be appropriate.

fmg

Signtech.
Your avatar is very cool!
I have a question for you.The seatl in the pic do you find it useful.I was thinking of buying one.
I was just curious.
Thanks

klemgraphics

I think there is a certain amount of trust that we put in our fellow members. A quick search can answer some questions but it's not usually that simple, or maybe there are more specific answers that are needed.

The forum is essentially for question & answer right? If not I have it all wrong.

S

SignTech

Signtech.
Your avatar is very cool!
I have a question for you.The seatl in the pic do you find it useful.I was thinking of buying one.
I was just curious.
Thanks

Got it as a gift from my ex GF, when we had our shop ... she got it at FELLERS ... honestly I love it and it does help with the back. Only complaint is occasionally you have to tighten the wheels after long use, and I think the wheels could have been larger or have the skateboard type ?neoprene? type wheels. Flat surfaces are fine, just whip around slow.

fmg

Got it as a gift from my ex GF, when we had our shop ... she got it at FELLERS ... honestly I love it and it does help with the back. Only complaint is occasionally you have to tighten the wheels after long use, and I think the wheels could have been larger or have the skateboard type ?neoprene? type wheels. Flat surfaces are fine, just whip around slow.
Thanks for that.
I appreciate the comments.I think I will purchase one.

HulkSmash

Why would you call it Lazy? You do realize it takes more effort to post a question on a forum than it is to google it?