• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rapid Remover to the rescue

SCOTTD

This stuff is amazing !!!

if you have leftover glue from vinyl removal there is only solution Rapid remover.

I had tried everything and nothin worked without tons of rubbing, scraping etc...

this stuff you spray it on set a minute or 2 and squeegee it off!!

I have seen several posts on how to remove adhesive .

this is by far the best!!!

Craig Sjoquist

Agrees ... don't know about all your towns but here in Orlando I see lots of redone signage with new names and words .... with glue left on ... egad does it get UGLY after few months
I would not get paid if I left it on ... does not understand how others can

BobM

I love those trucks I see going down the road with new lettering and "layered dirt" on adhesive that wasn't properly removed. Very professional, NOT.

The Sign Dude

I have used oops on occasion if I run out of Glue off with no problems at all. Well, I bought a new can of oops and noticed the Goof Off brand name on the can. I tried it on a scrap piece of alumacorr and what do you know, it took the paint off. That is some hot stuff.

John L

Has anyone tried Greased Lightening? It's worked very well for us here. Cleans the yellow off of polycarb and vinyl awnings too. $11 a gallon at Sams Club.