• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rapid remover!

visual800

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]All these years I cannot count how many "citrusy" solutions have come out and claimed to do the magical removal, all with fail.

I have used countless solutions all claiming to be the BEST! I went yesterday to letter 2 semis. One had a sticker covering the whole door and under it was adhesive from 2 other decals, along with the sticky remains of several dot stickers

I spent 20 minutes cleaning both doors and hood. The company was shocked! They said they had been trying for months. My rapid remover is in a non labeled squirtbottle and I tell no one nothing, call me selfish!

This stuff rocks, its nasty! but it rocks!:U Rock:
[/FONT]

jfiscus

Rap Master
I love some rapid remover also, it is nasty but it works. I usually follow it up with some general "wax and grease remover" from our shop guys stash, just to be sure all the remover is gone before installing new decals.

Also, 3M woodgrain and striping remover is awesome for OLD vinyl on trucks.

Typestries

Only ever found one thing better-ecolab automotive adhesive remover. They stopped making it citing MSDS issues.

Another vote for rapid remover.

2B

Old vinyl is a MAJOR PITA!!! will have to give it a try for the old stuff

Rooster

Oddly enough, whatever rapid remover can't get off, seems to come off with rapid tac.

I had a crappy old van to redecal that was covered with tree sap and old wax. Remover wasn't making much of a dent in it, but the rapid tac took it off no problem.

I'm a big fan of both products.