• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RapidTac Is Our Newest Merchant Member!

Roger Bailey

Thanks for the kind welcome A.A.Girl and Marc:thumb:
Much appreciated, and we are most happy here at Rapid Tac when our customers are happy !
Everybodys happy happy happy happy:thankyou:

Roger

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Roger/Jeff

Speaking of happy…

Why don’t you just send out a free sample package to everyone on this site and get it over with all at once. Say all of your ‘Thank You’s at once and we can go on with life as we ‘knew’ it and we’ll all be wiser once we all have your samples.

I believe this would eliminate a lot of opening threads needlessly.

:beer :beer

imaSIGNr

Received the sample pac today Roger. Thank you. I use some of the products already with no complaints, anxious to try the others....... I'll give them a shot...Thank you

imaSIGNr

According to a customer of mine, he has found that excellent results can be had for really tough vinyl and adhesive removal using the cheapest, rotgut tequila he can get. I have not tested the method. :Big Laugh[/quote
]....So when you drink enough tequila you don't notice it anymore or care, right Fred ?.......te he he. Probably the grain alcohol. Maybe just use straight grain alcohol is the answer ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
imaSIGNr... that method has always worked for me, but I consume more than the vinyl.

By the way Rog.... I recieved your sample package. Thank You very much.

We'll try all of the samples as soon as we can, but thanks again.

LOL I just got one too Gino. I'll have to try them when I get a chance. Thx for sending. But where did you get that address? It was sent to my folks house, lol.

Ogriv

Hey Roger!

I just received your samples. It is currently -3°F and I see that your bottle of RapidClean is frozen solid! It's kinda funny because in large letters on the side of your bottle, it reads "DO NOT FREEZE". Does the freezing affect the quality of your product?

Thanks!

Roger Bailey

Unfortunatly it does at about 0 degrees, we have had it return to full state a few times but not usually.
Its our only product (strictly a cleaner and polish AFTER any applications or painting) that will freeze at these temps.

Roger

Sticker Dude

Welcome to our newest Merchant Member, Jeff and Roger Bailey of RapidTac Inc.

Be sure to check out their website where you'll find lots of good information and some informative new videos on vinyl application and removal.

Thank you for your support Jeff and Roger.

so Does Sign101.com members get a discount when ordering the rapid tac Roger???? :help: :thankyou: :signs101: :U Rock:

Roger Bailey

Lets see, you get free samples,free videos, free catalogues, free advise from a free 800 number, and 5 products that actually perform better then advertised, so you can make more signs of better quality, and have more confidence to do them.

Is there something I'm leaving out besides the fact that my staff,and partner and myself like to live like everyone else? OH YEAH, I.R.S. big % for them !!

Nope no discounts this year.

Roger

Sticker Dude

well didnt mean to ruffle your feathers
free samples (dont need samples now need alot more than that)
free videos (I know how to apply vinyl with Rapid Tac)
free catalogue (dont need that I know what products you offer)
free advice ( cant beat that Free advice is always helpful)
so 1 out of 4 ok I guess,just being a Merchant Member thought being a signs101.com member would get a 10% discount but its fine I totally understand