• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rare PBS Steve Jobs interview from 1990

GypsyGraphics

i'd never seen that one, thanks Mainframe.

interesting to see the way he reacts to things... like when he's not sure what he wants to say, he's totally silent for a long time... and then the answer flows as if he'd scripted it. funny, you can see like a controlled irritation at times... like when the interviewer shuffles through paper looking for the next question. and when the questions start to become redundant... he's so done.

can get over what his interest were when he was 12!

Mainframe

Your welcome, I think it is interesting to learn how this whole thing got started, I was surprised to know Bill Gates wrote the original software for the first Apple. Which I learned in another interview. Interviewers are notorious for getting people to ramble so they say more than they normally would. I am married to an ex interviewer and she is always tricking me into a rambling interview and telling on myself in the process. I can't get away with anything around her. LOL