• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rare Solstise Lunar Eclipse...

SignosaurusRex

Caught a bit of it tonight. The sky here is not real clear right now so it is somewhat obscured but I have seen it before much clearer and the moon was an eerie blood red.

showcase 66

Couldnt see it. Raining like crazy right now. Was looking forward to it. Since there is no school, I was going to let my oldest stay up and see it. Wish he could have.

B-RAD Graphics

:cool1:.. was cool to look @..stars looked brighter then ever too...dont know if it any thing to do with it but I had set my alarm for 3:13..they said it would be at maximum at 3:14.. Had crazy dreams kept waking me up.:doh:

AUTO-FX

I went out to look around 3:30 but couldnt find it from where i was standing. Must have been low in the sky? I live in a townhouse so i think the dang building was in the way.

Last edited:

knucklehead

Yep, pretty cool. Looked like any other lunar eclipse, just the day it fell on made it kinda special, I reckon.