• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rastek H650

Team One Displays

Just started the install! The Grimco rep arrived today to begin the setup. I'll post some pics of samples and give some feedback on the printer once we are up and running.

Attachments

• Rastek 001.jpg
    Rastek 001.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Rastek 002.jpg
    Rastek 002.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 114

kkamauu

what made you pick the H650 over the h700? im interested in how this machine is. we are trying to decide - or to spend for the fuji/oce

Team One Displays

We chose the H650 simply because we got a good deal on a demo that was practically new. I will be printing on it tomorrow and the rest of this week so I will have a much better feel for it in a few days but so far I am happy with it's ease of use - and the rip software is great.

wrapmyride

hi Larry, i'm looking at the h650/652 but haven't got a room where it can be on a constant temperature, in your shop is it on constant temp?
And would you pay more for higher speed on the 652?
Appreciate your opinion, thanks,

HulkSmash

i was going to buy one.. then i realized it printed a 24x36 in like 25 minutes. way too slow if you're trying to shoot out decent quality stuff

abboud911

need rastek h650 user manual

please can you send me the owner manual for the rastek h650
I want to buy one and I want to read it's user manual before
thank you best regard
please send it to
abboud911@gmail.com