• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Raster Printer H700 uv Connection issues.

Jaycee00

Hello I was just wondering if anyone might know anything about connecting a H700 uv printer to a computer. I bought this machine used at a very good price. It was operational at the time I bought it. In the middle of transport the computer that was used to run the machine was lost or damaged.
So I thought no problem just get another box with windows XP and I have the dongle for the Onyx 7.3.2 and I could get the drivers from EFI. Well I did all this but the computer can not communicate with the printer via usb. The device manager on my cpu does see the printer but it will not communicate. Not sure what the issue is and the techs at efi are no help the machine is to old for them to remember how to do it so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

BANNERS2GO

I know this is late but you need the printer driver from efi. It is a flora software. If you dont have it going by now pm me and I can send it to you.