• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink 6 job arranged out of print area

equippaint

Might be doing something wrong but recently every print/cut job that I bring into RL its saying job arranged out of print area and it isn't, printer is a cjv150. Any ideas?

L.D

Make sure the media size detect option in Rasterlink is set to “Auto” and not Manual; then verify it has the correct value that matches your roll media size. Use the green refresher button if needed. Next in the “General Print” tab verify that your image is in the print area.

equippaint

Make sure the media size detect option in Rasterlink is set to “Auto” and not Manual; then verify it has the correct value that matches your roll media size. Use the green refresher button if needed. Next in the “General Print” tab verify that your image is in the print area.
All that is fine, set in auto and its detecting the media width properly. Its doing it when crop marks are added in RL and doesn't when they are not. Every file does it too

L.D

Are you using Rasterlink 6Plus? What version?
You do have to account for the space the registration marks take up if you are printing edge to edge.

equippaint

Are you using Rasterlink 6Plus? What version?
You do have to account for the space the registration marks take up if you are printing edge to edge.
5.15. We do, nothing is outside of the media including the crop marks. It's been working fine and just started doing it. All of the files are the same too, nothing new and some of them are old in the rip that worked fine before. It can be an 8" square decal on 54" material and it still does it.

L.D

Uninstall Rasterlink and reinstall it. If it was working fine before it should be working fine now if you didn’t change anything. Or go on Mimaki’s website > support > downloads and download version 6 Plus 1.2 > 1.9 its free with your Key.

equippaint

Thanks LD. I restarted RL a couple of times as well as the printer over the past couple of days with the same result. Thought to try and restart the computer and it isn't doing it now. Its been a bit more buggy since we got win10 but guess I should have known to do that beforehand.

L.D

Yeah WIN 10 does cause issues. I would upgrade your Rasterlink to the latest version 6-Plus version 1.9 (be sure to download version 1.2 first). Mimaki doesn’t even support Rasterlink 6 anymore.