• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink 6 noob

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Hi, hoping this is a simple one that I’m just missing. Still relatively new to RL6 but I can’t seem to find an estimated job run time/approximate end time? Where do I find this? They had it in RL5 so assuming it’s here somewhere!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's in the, "Quality" tab where you choose your profile. That way you can see the time difference between certain modes etc.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
It's in the, "Quality" tab where you choose your profile. That way you can see the time difference between certain modes etc.

I can’t even see that in the quality tab! Maybe I’m on the bare bones RL6 because I managed to get the free upgrade from 5. I’ll have a hunt around and see if there’s any updates that I’ve missed that include those parts!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I can’t even see that in the quality tab! Maybe I’m on the bare bones RL6 because I managed to get the free upgrade from 5. I’ll have a hunt around and see if there’s any updates that I’ve missed that include those parts!

Here is a screen shot of where to look.

Attachments

• signs101.jpg
    signs101.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 236

TimToad

Ours has a giant rainbow colored "Q" on its button.

Rasterlink gives you estimated print time if you print ONLY but not when PRINT+CUT, try only printing something you'll find the estimation pretty easily somewhere (im not using rasterlink anymore)

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Did you rip or print the file? Need to do one of those before it will show ink calculation, print time, etc..

yes I ripped the files. It gives all the usual ink consumption etc but just doesn’t show an estimated print time. (As per solventinkjet’s photo)

Even on rasterlink 5 I could look at the job queue and it would tell me how long a job has been running and how long it should run for.

very odd