• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink 6 Questions and Answer ?

ccchang1228

Hello

Is there a guide or tips on how to use (RL6) Rasterlink 6 ? I checked the youtube video and online and mostly they are for RL5 Pro. We are currently using the RL 6 and have a couple questions.

1.How can you back up the jig profiles you created under "JIG PRINT" increase we need to reinstall the sofware on a new computer ?

2.How do we back up the settings that we currently use incase we need to reinstall the software on a new computer ?

3.Is there a way to set default print condition and color management when we open a job ?

4.Our Rasterlink 6 is running very slow now for some unknown reason and there is around 25% LhysicMemory left in RL6. I know it is not our PC since other programs are running fast and the pc has 16GB RAM. So is there any tricks on making the RL6 runs and load faster ?

5.Is there a forum or post dedicated to TL6 Q&A ?

Thanks

Phil

cryptod

Hi,

have you tried reading the manual ? It covers every aspect of the software. It did help me a lot :) Especially since the UI of RasterLink is not really intuitive ..

3: Yes. Its hidden in the favorites tab. Configure your RL6 settings then head to that tab and save it as a favorite.

4: On my PC with I5 and SSD and 8GB of ram, RL6 is also slow. When ripping jobs, it creates very large files so i think an SSD is mandatory

screenz.jpg