• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help RasterLink 7 - Variable Data

Johan_SMAB

Skärmbild 2022-06-15 140454.jpg

Hey everyone!
Trying out some printing via "Variable Data" in RasterLink 7 and i keep getting these errors while trying out different fonts.
Does anyone know why RL7 can't find and use these fonts (since they actually are in the list of options)?
1f642.png

All best

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
I haven't tried the Variable Data yet, but I know RL7 has lots of glitches!

I tried printing posters from a 14 page PDF, and I couldn't get RL7 to lay them out the way I wanted to save the most material, so I erased the PDF, separated it into individual files and reloaded. I manage to get those posters printed, but it wouldn't allow me to rotate them. I don't know what happened, but somewhere in all that RL7 glitched out and anything I tried to print after that would print as a squished image, and wouldn't allow me to rotate, 8.5 x 11's would squish to 3.5 x 11". Everything looked normal in RL7, but the print would come out squished. Reinstalling RL7 was the only way to fix it, and I won't attempt to print multipage PDFs again.

rjssigns

Set up VDP in InDesign or Flexi. Rasterlink is...well mom always said "If you can't say anything nice don't say it"