• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink driver error

Biggermens

Hello Everyone

I get this error at the bottom when i start rasterlink

You can not print with using the printer driver from Windows client of 32 bit OS to this RasterLink. [JV300-160]

i uninstalled the drivers and downloaded the drives from mimaki, made sure its for windows 10 x64, with the same results,
Anyone one have any ideas ??

Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That error just means you can't print from a program like Illustrator using a windows driver. It shows that message to everyone using Rasterlink. You should be able to print from the RIP. Have you tried printing yet?

Biggermens

That error just means you can't print from a program like Illustrator using a windows driver. It shows that message to everyone using Rasterlink. You should be able to print from the RIP. Have you tried printing yet?

Yes i have tried to print with zero success, I tried to print this and a PDF of pantone colors
seams like it don't want to rip, i click rip and print you see some progress then stops i let it sit for over 30 minutes and nothing
I print the same picture on my roland with versaworks and it rips it in a couple of minutes then prints no problem

Thanks

Attachments

• action-figures-art-boy-163036.jpg
    action-figures-art-boy-163036.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 250

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Yes i have tried to print with zero success, I tried to print this and a PDF of pantone colors
seams like it don't want to rip, i click rip and print you see some progress then stops i let it sit for over 30 minutes and nothing
I print the same picture on my roland with versaworks and it rips it in a couple of minutes then prints no problem

Thanks

You're going to kick yourself but, is the printer in remote mode?

Biggermens

I have no idea, this thing is overly complicated for nothing haha
but you say that, if i remember i may have seen the word remote in the bottom right corner of the screen
That makes sense ??

pjermari2122

You're going to kick yourself but, is the printer in remote mode?

Thanks

Hey there, did you ever figure out what is going on? I am having the same issue. I am uninstalling the windows update my computer did a few weeks ago. I read that it could be the problem.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I have no idea, this thing is overly complicated for nothing haha
but you say that, if i remember i may have seen the word remote in the bottom right corner of the screen
That makes sense ??

You have to push the remote button on the printer to make it ready to receive the data from the RIP. That's probably the issue!

Biggermens

I tried it out yesterday and i feel like such a dumb ass haha
it is working well, just have to figure out how to unplug the print heads now, got cyan and magenta un plugged but black and yellow are being a bi#%H

Thanks a lot for everyone's help

Lady Who

Hey there, did you ever figure out what is going on? I am having the same issue. I am uninstalling the windows update my computer did a few weeks ago. I read that it could be the problem.

I got this problem some time ago after installing a Windows update. But removing the update, and reinstalling the drivers and rasterlink didn't make it. I cleaned the win registry and reintalled everything and still nothing. What worked for me was to install a clean version of Windows 10 64bits, install all updates. Then install Mimaki driver v 4.1.500, Rasterlink 6 v 5.15 and then everything worked fine as it was before. Mimaki driver is 32bit, there's not 64bit version and something on the update may have caused the issue.