• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink Pro 5 SG install issue

Zambookajoe

I finally splurged and bought a new pc with windows 7 (64bit)
also bought a copy of raster link pro 5sg.

when i install everything goes perfect, followed the instructions to a T

activation goes perfect

BUT, stupid But

I open the software, it says please register printer at Printer Management menu, so I go in the start/all programs etc..

but I can't click on it, its like its a failed shortcut, I can find the profile master if I go thru the program files, but I can't find the Printer Manager

Ive reloaded the print driver and the software itself 3 times, no go!!

any ideas

Zambookajoe

after doing multiple reinstalls, and mimaki giving it a go they told me to do a complete reinstall of windows, which I didn't agree to
and figured it out myself.

Its all about user permissions and was resolved, changing a few settings about owner rights, etc.. it is working fine

Customprinted

I know this is an old post, but having the same problem on win7 64 bit, i try to install the printer and it ends up giving me an error that it cannot install the printer, im also thinking its about user permission, what did you change?