• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Rasterlink Working Disk Issue

K-Mac Signs

We have Rasterlink 5 and have this error message

"The work drive (drive name) free space is less than the setting size (Disk space to use). Please delete the unnecessary jobs or RIP data."

We have no jobs currently sitting there and our working disk space says it has 2.86 GB available. I can send maybe 1 job to rasterlink and it will load but as soon as I go to rip and print it, it fill up the space and gives me the above error message.

I looked in the manual and for the above error message it says to do this

"The free space capacity of drive specified in work folder has fallen below a value specified with [Environments] - [Option] - [Disk] - [Disk space to use]. Please delete unnecessary jobs with [Delete all data], or delete Ripped data with [Delete RIP data] to secure any free space capacity of the drive"

But as I mentioned above we have deleted all jobs and have none currently sitting there.

I checked our C drive to see if that was maybe just full but it's only sitting at about half full.

Under enviroments - options - disk it says disk space to keep and we have it set a 1 gb.

Just curious if anyone knows how to free up our working disk space?

netsol

navigate to c:\windows\temp. delete whatever I s in there
navigate to c:\users\<user name>app data\local\temp (you may have to show hidden files if you can't see appdata) delete all files in temp
go to control panel> network & internet >under internet options delete browsing history and cookies >browsing history>delete
there will be 8 check boxes. click all but the top one (preserve favorites website data & perhaps passwords if you have internet passwords saved
empty recyle bin

you should be good

if not pm me

netsol

if windoows xp
c:\documents and settings\user name\local settings\temp
c:\windows\temp
control panel> internet options>browsing history delete> all but the top chk mark again preserve favorites website data
empty recycle bin